The IT Administrator will work in a busy and challenging environment at ARC International Design Consultants, providing 1st line IT support and guidance to our office in Lisbon, in coordination with our sister company in KSA. The role demands a high standard of in-house IT support and the development of internal tools. Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Provide excellent IT support to the office and all ARC staff;
· Coordinate with sister company IT department for synced software updates in all offices;
· Provide 1st level technical support and advice in BIM related services (Autodesk Server, ProjectWise, Revit, Dynamo scripts);
· To contribute, or otherwise assist, as required.
Incident, Problem and Service Request Management
· Respond to and process incidents and service requests;
· Effective handling of complaints and escalations;
· Monitor and take ownership of incidents to resolution, providing regular office updates in coordination with the other offices of the Group;
· Liaise closely with other IT remote teams on incidents requiring multiple discipline involvement.
· Installing ARC approved software onto user’s machines;
· Promote and follow established procedures;
· Active Directory and Exchange User Management;
· Provide Remote User and Site support;
· Provide Microsoft Outlook email client support;
· Configure ARC provided mobile devices;
· Troubleshooting basic printer issues;
· FTP administration;
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant IT applications and technologies;
· Excellent working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems.
· Understand and adhere to all elements of ARC technical standards, licensing requirements and security policy;
· Supply and maintain loan IT equipment including updating and monitoring of the loan database/calendar and software licenses;
· Thorough knowledge of and compliance with ARC procedures and standards.