ARC International Design Consultants is looking for a Marketing Manager. We are seeking an individual with 10+ years’ professional experience in a similar position, ideally for architecture / engineering firms. If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV, in English to email@example.com, in pdf format (max. 8Mb) by 31st December. Remote working may be considered. Selected candidates will be invited for an online interview.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting market research and identifying new marketing trends.
- Creating and implementing a marketing and public relations strategy.
- Collaborating with Business Development and Sales team to drive marketing programs.
- Developing external communication and lead strategies for different markets.
- Developing our presence through website, social media, publications and mailing.
- Preparing marketing materials including brochures and presentations.
- Preparing materials for business development presentations and relationship building.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or related field.
- Excellent spoken and written fluency in English, other languages a plus.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience of preparing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Strong presentation and graphic design skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud software, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat Pro.