Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Presential
ARC International Design Consultants is looking for a Sales Manager based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We are seeking an individual with an architecture background, and 5+ years’ experience in a similar business development/sales role.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to email@example.com, in English, and in pdf format (max. 8Mb) by 31st December 2021. Selected candidates will be invited for an online interview.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting market research, analyzing sales trends, market dynamics and reports to determine business growth potential and strategies to achieve sales targets and profitability.
- Seeking and evaluating new business opportunities – markets, clients, tenders, partners
- Conducting meetings and cultivating strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Presenting our services; performing contract and price negotiation; and closing sales with the clients.
- Quantifying and qualifying relevant opportunities on a daily/weekly basis.
- Reporting on progress/plans on a quarterly basis.
- Arranging and preparing pre-qualification documents for potential tenders.
- Developing our client database.
- Available for frequent travel to visit clients
Essential Skills / Requirements:
- Saudi National
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years professional experience
- A solid technical background
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written fluency in English and Arabic, other languages a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud software, especially InDesign and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Customer relations skills, adaptability/flexibility, results-oriented